- Pastry ProductionOpen or Close
- To provide professional pastry hygiene and work safety practices to ensure guest service satisfaction and prompt action taken in accordance with company policy and rules practices to ensure guest service satisfaction and prompt action taken in accordance with company policy and rules regulation.
- Batter and dought preparation is to produce batter and dough product in accordance with standard operating procedure.
- The personnel who are competent in producing filling and cream shall be able to carry out filling and cream preparation and product storage to meet required quality and quantity.
- The personnel who are competent in producing pudding shall be able to carry out pudding preparation.
- The personnel who are competent in producing cookies shall be able to carry out preparation.
- Malaysian dessert and kuih preparation is to produce malaysian desserts and kuih in accordance with standard operating produce.
- Cakes preparation in to produce cakes product in accordance with standard operating produce.
- Pastry product and material is to handle pastry product and material in accordance with operating product.
- Pastry product sales and marketing are to sell and market pastry product in accordance with company requirements.
Programme Duration8 Months
- 16 years of age and above, AND
- PT3 OR PMR
- Practical 70%
- Theoretical 30%
- Pastry Hygiene and Work Safety Practice
- Pastry Batter and Dought Preparation
- Pastry Filling and Cream Preparation Requirements
- Pastry Pudding Preparation
- Pastry Cookies Production
- Pastry Malaysian Dessert and Kuih Preparation
- Pastry Cakes Preparation
- Pastry Product and Material Handling
- Pastry Product Sales & Marketing
- Soft and Hard Roll Preparation
Awarding of CertificateCertificate will be awarded to participants upon successful completion of the course