RH Education Scholarship
5 Awards at SG10,000.00 per award for the span of an academic year at Nanyang Technological University.
Malaysian citizen with preference given to Sarawakians pursuing an undergraduate degree at the College of Engineering, College of Business ( Nanyang Business School) and College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences.
Applicants shall be considered based on strong academic results
Short-listed candidates will be interviewed and selected by the NTU Scholarship Selection Committee
The scholar may subject to approval of the University, hold other award(s) concurrently.
Corporate Education Loan is aimed at assisting needy students in managing their educational finances during their studies at Rimbunan Hijau Academy.
Course MSC Level Automotive Mechatronics Diploma in Automotive Mechatronics, SKM Level I, II & III
You must satisfy ALL the following conditions:
Eligibility Criteria Student’s Eligibility Nationality MUST be a Malaysian citizen Age 17 – 25 years old Academic Qualification i) SPM or STPM certificate
ii) Minimum 5 credits ( Mathematic, English and any other 3 subjects)
Parents Income Below RM3,000.00/Per month Others Good Discipline & Attitude
Active in Sports or Club activities
Terms & Conditions
- Witness for the Corporate Education Fund must be student's parent or guardian.
- Applicant shall start to service their Course Cost every semester until full repayment, commencing at the beginning of semester until the last semester Tenure of the course fees.
- If the Applicant does not complete the course for whatever reason, the Applicant shall be liable to repay the full Course Cost in one lump sum immediately.
- The applicant is required to pay the registration fees, exam fees and any other fees incurred other than course fee.
How to apply / Application
- IC (Photocopy of both side)
- Forecast or SPM/STPM result
- Parents Salary Slip/ EA Form (if any)
- Parents IC (Photocopy of both side)
- Student Testimonial
- Any other supporting documents
- Contact Rimbunan Hijau Academy for loan application & any clarification